Christian Schäfer, M.Sc.
- Consumer Behavior
- Relationship Marketing
Christian Schaefer is a doctoral student in the Marketing Department at the Goethe University Frankfurt.
Specialising in Marketing, he studied Business Administration in Germany and England. While undertaking his master courses at the Universities of Durham and Mannheim, he received scholarships from the German National Academic Foundation and Ustinov College.
Teaching at Bachelor's level
- Introduction into Marketing
- Business-to-Business Marketing
- Seminar: Current Topics in Marketing Research
- Seminar: Advanced Topics in Marketing Research
- Seminar: Experiments in Marketing Research