Apply for a letter of recommendation at the Department of Marketing
A letter of recommendation can only be issued if you have passed a module or if you have written a Bachelor or Master Thesis at one of our professorships at the Department of Marketing.
Please note the following requirements to apply for a letter of recommendation:
- You need a final grade of 1.7 or better in a module, Bachelor or Master Thesis.
- Your Bachelor study focus is on „Management“ or you Master study focus is on „Marketing Analytics“.
- You have attended to the respective module or written the thesis not more than 2 semesters ago.
- For the orientation modules (OMAT and OMAR) in the Bachelor program, only generalized letters of recommendation are issued due to the size of the lectures.
- Because of the high demand we can only issue one generic recommendation letter per request.
- The letters of recommendation will be written in English.
- Please keep in mind that due to vacation periods, issuing a recommendation can sometimes take up to three weeks.
- To apply for a letter of recommendation, please send an e-mail with a completed questionnaire to the assistant of the professorship from whom you would like a recommendation.
- Please communicate with us via your student e-mail address.
Prof. Dr. Torsten Bornemann – Tatjana Ackermann
Dr. Keyvan Dehmamy - Stephanie Entrup
Prof. Dr. Ju-Young Kim – Petra Junge
Prof. Dr. Jan Landwehr – Tatjana Ackermann
Prof. Dr. Thomas Otter – Petra Junge
Jun.-Prof. Dr. Jochen Reiner – Stephanie Entrup
Prof. Dr. Bernd Skiera – Christine Buhlmann
Prof. Dr. Simone Wies – Stephanie Entrup
Your personal documents will be deleted after three weeks.