Student assistant wanted at the Chair of Service Marketing!
Student assistant (20 to 40 hours per month)
The Chair of Service Marketing, Prof. Dr. Thomas Otter, has a vacancy for a
Student Assistant (20 to 40 hours per month).
In addition to a pleasant working atmosphere, we offer flexible working hours. The range of tasks includes, in addition to supporting departmental activities, active work in quantitative marketing research, especially with discrete choice data sets. The data can eventually also form the basis of your Master's thesis. Overall, the tasks provide a good insight into the research and teaching activities of the focus.
- Independence and reliability - Commitment, ability to work in a team and willingness to work
- Good computer skills, initial experience with statistical software (e.g. R or STATA) and interest in working with discrete choice data sets
- Interested students should be in their Master's or PhD studies (with a focus on or interest in marketing).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting chair activities in research and teaching.
- General support of the work on the focus and updating of the website
If you are interested in working in our department, please send us your application (cover letter, CV with photo, overview of academic achievements).
Please send them by post to:
Prof. Dr. Thomas Otter
Goethe University Frankfurt am Main
60323 Frankfurt am Main