Dr. Svenja Winkler
Svenja Winkler has been a doctoral student at the Chair of Market and Consumer Psychology at Goethe University Frankfurt since July 2019. She studied Economics and Business Administration with a focus on Marketing and Management at Goethe University Frankfurt an Management with a focus on Marketing and International Management at Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz.
During her studies she worked as tutor and gained practical experiences in market research, advertising, integrated retail marketing and product management in Germany and the Netherlands.
- Consumer psychology
- Processing fluency
- Technology consumption/ digital detox
- Landwehr, Jan R./Winkler, Svenja/Bornemann, Torsten (2022): “Feeling the Future? Mixed Empirical Evidence for a Link between Processing Fluency and Judgments about Future Probability”, Social Psychological and Personality Science, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/19485506221105375.
- Winkler, S., Eckmann, L., Bornemann, T., & Landwehr, J. R. (2022). On Temporarily Reducing Digital Consumption: Development of a Scale to Assess Digital Detox Intentions, in: Proceedings of the 51st Conference of the European Marketing Academy (EMAC), Budapest, HU.
Teaching at the Bachelor's level
- Teaching of the topics Learning Curve, Forecasting, and Price Optimization as part of the course „Introduction into Marketing"
- Seminar: "Self-marketing”
Teaching at the Master's level
- Seminar: “Advanced Topics in Marketing Research"
- Teaching how to use scientific research, regression analysis, and analysis of variance as part of the course “Consumer Insights"
- Workshop "Marketing Analytics Intro R"